Monday, 10 July 2017

♡ Lazy Oaf Summer Sample Sale Haul! ♡

Hello everyone! (,, ・∀・)ノ゛



How have you been? ( ᵕ́ૢ‧̮ᵕ̀ૢ)‧̊·*



*awkward laugh* 



Yep it's been awhile since I've posted. I went to Sweden for 5 days at the end of May and I've been busy at work and other things...I've restarted my Japanese studying (L O L) and I've been getting along reasonably well going through a free course on this website! Need to study more regularly though... (;*´Д`)ノ


But anyway the reason why you're here is not to read my ramblings but to see my haul! I don't know if I mentioned the first time I went to a Lazy Oaf sample sale, but as it opened at 10 I thought that getting there for 9 would be a reasonable time. WRONG! At 9 the queue was massive and by the time I got through the doors all the items on my wishlist were long gone. So when I found out about the summer sale I did not make the same mistake twice! (ง •̀_•́)ง






I arrived at 6:45 to find a small queue already formed, but it was fine because there were only about 20 people in front of me! 3 hours of chatting to the incredibly nice people around me went quickly by and finally the doors were open. We all started off walking inside but soon broke into a run haha! I was determined to get at least a few items on my wishlist. And I certainly did!! ╭( ・ㅂ・)و ̑̑


I did well, I'm so proud of myself haha! So here's what I got:



The first rail that I rushed to was the Hello Kitty rail! I managed to grab the hat (unknowingly picking up the bag as well that got tangled up with it!) a top and later on a dress was put back so I got that too! I also picked up a pair of jeans but it was too big, it was a size S. So now I know that I need XS when it comes to buying trousers and jeans from Lazy Oaf.







Next I rushed to the Disney rail but most of the items I wanted were already gone. Managed to get the Mickey Mouse backpack and there were lots of the Mickey Mouse jeans in a box on the floor!




You can't see it clearly but one of the bobbles from the Mickey bag had fallen off. I didn't realise this until after I got home. Fortunately the bobble was inside of the bag so I glued it back together and it looks good as new! ٩(•̤̀ᵕ•̤́๑)ᵒᵏᵎᵎᵎᵎ





Looking at how badly I folded up the trousers, it would've been nice if there was a Mickey A-Line mini skirt in the collection...


I also picked up another hat!




I tried on two jumpers that I liked but they were so big, the label said OS/Oversized and they certainly were! :/


All in all I purchased 7 items. Here's the price breakdown:



So as you can see, I saved £219 buying those 7 items from the sample sale instead of from the store. That's kinda crazy omg...


I'm very very happy with what I got, it was definitely worth the 3 hour wait! Apparently there's another sample sale in December. I'm not sure if I will go, it depends on what their A/W collection is like. But I now know what time to go if I want a decent chance at getting my favourite items!


[NOTICE: I've just realised that Photobucket recently have stopped their free 3rd party hosting service, so most of the pictures on my blog are now gone! ˚‧º·(˚ ˃̣̣̥᷄⌓˂̣̣̥᷅ )‧º·˚ Please bear with me as I sort this issue out.]


Hope you enjoyed!!


Thanks for reading!

Lala
___φ(・ω・` )

No comments:

Post a Comment