Wednesday, 19 April 2017

♡ Random Fandom Kingdom Hearts Mystery Box! ♡

I've never experienced buying a loot crate/mystery box before so when I saw Random Fandom's Kingdom Hearts box I just had to order it! This year is special: it's the 15th anniversary of the Kingdom Hearts series! I thought I'd celebrate it by buying this box (and of course attending the orchestra, playing the games over and over and yelling at my iPad because of Kingdom Hearts Union Cross).

Before I reveal the contents just a little warning. So I follow Random Fandom on twitter and a couple of other Kingdom Hearts fans as well. Because of this I actually got spoiled on most of the items that were in the box which is really a shame. I mean in hindsight it's kind of my fault, I should've unfollowed until I got mine but I didn't really think that I'd see so many pictures and posts about it. So there's not gonna be any OMG WOW (((o(*゚▽゚*)o))) reactions because...I already knew about most of the contents haha. *shrug*




So here's my box! The official name is the Keyblade Kingdom mystery box.







It took 6 days to arrive which is great! Opening the box....





I already knew what the design of the t-shirt was but man, it's so gorgeous! (´∀`)♡ Now I own two Kingdom Hearts t-shirts! This was worth the entire box to me haha!


So here are all of the items:






First, let's look at the keyrings!



A Keyblade Master keyring! Pretty cool! 


Does this make me a Keyblade Master now...? 






|_・)





Hahaha.........ok moving on to the KH Blind Bag!




I wonder who I'm going to get....*crosses fingers*
















GAWRSH  !!(・口・)  I got Goofy! 




Aww look at him...I really wanted Sora or Mickey but never mind! My RNG can be 50/50 sometimes ʱªʱªʱª (ᕑᗢूᓫ∗)




Next up, a Sea Salt Ice Cream pin! Reaaallly cute and is now joining my pin collection:




An Alice in Wonderland Travel Mini Poster!




I'm so lucky to get the Alice in Wonderland card!!! It's my favourite Disney film! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶ Told you my RNG is 50/50 haha! ᕙ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ᕗ

(The other possible posters were Neverland, Agrabah and San Fransokyo!)



An Organisation 13 Tote bag!



Just gonna have to ignore the use of 'Z' instead of 'S' (*´艸`*)





Finally, a closer look at the t-shirt!




Twitter user Nijuukoo designed this and it's just perfect!! If you're reading this then thank you!!  







These boxes are all sold out now unfortunately but who knows, maybe they'll make another version in the future! I'm trying to resist buying that Overwatch mystery box...


Overall I'm happy with this box. The best thing about Random Fandom is that you don't have to subscribe monthly, you can just pick a box with the theme that you like!! If they make a Star Wars box or a Lord of the Rings box I will be ALL OVER that.








Seriously.









Do it. ( •̀ω•́ )σ



Haha, thanks for reading and have a good day!

Lala


No comments:

Post a Comment